Tell us what you think
I think that the main reason why celibacy is making a comeback is...
Number of votes: 8515
Aims and Objectives
Celibrate aims to:
- provide support, encouragement, advice, information and acceptance for everyone living without sex, whether a virgin, asexual, chaste or celibate, for whatever reason.
- promote virginity as something to be treasured, valued and cherished, and to replace negative stereotypes associated with virginity with positive ones.
- promote chastity as a healthy and positive lifestyle choice with many benefits
- increase awareness about asexuality and endeavour to have it recognised as a sexuality in its own right.
- bring together people living without sex, for whatever reason, reinforcing the fact that they are by no means alone, abnormal or wrong, and providing a network of lasting friendships and support.
- counteract the media's over indulgence in sexual imagery and content. We aim to work with other likeminded organisations and groups, building bridges and creating a stronger network of support by doing so.
Want to know more? Find answers to most of your questions